Terms and Conditions
These Terms apply to: (i) all visitors and users of our Site; and (ii) all applicants to, and users of, our Service. All references to "You" or "you" include: (i) visitors and users of our Site, (ii) the Customers of our Service; and (iii) the authorized individuals that are using the Account, and Service, on behalf of our Customers.
Unless the Site and Service are separately referred to in these Terms, all references herein to the "Services" shall include both the Site and the Service.
APPLYING FOR BUSINESS FUNDING
Consent to Conduct Business Electronically
Submitting application electronically through the Proto Financial Site has the same force and effect as if the application was signed by hand with an ink signature. Any electronic or paper communications will be considered “in writing.”
In utilizing any of the functions of the Site, Applicant’s Representative warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18, a legal US resident, and and is acting pursuant to express authorization to act on behalf of the Applicant, and to enter binding agreements on behalf of the Applicant.
The Applicant certifies that any funds obtained through our services will be used solely for legitimate business purposes and not for any other reasons outside of that scope.
In order to service your request for business funding, you authorize Proto Financial Corp, our affiliates and business partners, to;
(a) send electronic disclosures to the email address(es) provided by you, including all relevant documents, notices, and contracts.
(b) communicate with you electronically, at any telephone number, fax number, email address that you submit to us, based on your interest in and eligibility for our financial products now or in the future.
(d) contact third-parties as necessary to verify your information, including your identity and the legitimacy of your business. We may require identifying documentation from you as a condition of continuing with our services at any time.
(e) analyze the financial health of your business by obtaining proof of your business revenue. Proof of business revenue includes the choice of providing us copies of your business bank statements or linking your transactional data using a secure third-party.
Consent to Contact and Receive Electronic Communications
We, or any agent or representative acting on our behalf, may contact you by any means and for any reason, including but not limited to; fulfilling your request for business funding, communicating information on the status of your business funding, marketing additional products or services, and delivering disclosures, notices, and agreements.
• You expressly agree to receive electronic communications from Proto Financial to any email address provided by you at any time, unless and until you withdraw your consent in writing.
• You agree to allow Proto Financial to respond to any inquiries by email, and to forward your inquiry to the appropriate representative or partner to whom the inquiry should be directed.
• You understand and acknowledge that receiving disclosures, notices, and agreements via email is required to fulfill your request for business funding.
• You authorize Proto Financial and our partners to contact you using any telephone numbers, including but not limited to; landline, mobile, and VOIP numbers, that you supply.
• You understand and acknowledge that receiving phone calls from Proto Financial and our business partners is required to fulfill your request for business funding and to manage that relationship.
• You may request that we do not contact a specific number by communicating with us your preferred contact number, but this will not prevent us from calling any other phone numbers you have provided when you cannot be reached.